This past week me and Hannah did a challenge that a young lady was having on her blog. Every day we had to wear something different and there was a color for each day and we had to do our hair diferent too. Here are the pictures of each day. Here is the link to Emily's Blog click HERE to go to her blog "Do not Conform..." She is the one who was having the feelin' feminine challenge.
Here are the pictures of each day. This is what I came up with. It was alot of fun!
Sunday, Black and white
Monday, Blue
Tuesday, Brown
Wednesday,Green
Thursday, Pink
Friday, Stripes
Saturday, My favorite outfit or one that represents me.








5 comments:
I'm so glad you chose to join the challenge! It was awesome to see your pictures everyday!
God bless!
Emily <3
I love your Wednesday green skirt! It is lovely. Did you make it?
Patricia
Patricia,
That skirt is my favorite too. My older sister made it for herself quite a few years ago and then she didn't like to wear green that much so she gave it to me.
I really like it alot, so much so that I made the one I am wearing in the Thursday pic.
Thanks for leaving a comment!
~ Grace
Dear Grace~
I can't decide if I like the green day or the brown best...or the stripes. :) This was such a fun post--to see so many pictures of you looking pretty!
Thank you for sharing here about my mystery picture, and for guessing... You're pretty close on one of your guesses, but I won't tell you which one yet. :)
Have a wonderful spring day! I have bread to make; a roast to get in the oven; I'd like to make a batch of ice cream; and I need to help Jacob with his schoolwork. Mother has her last day of class today, so then life can get a little bit back to normal when she returns. :)
Love you~
Cora
Cora,
Those three+ Saturday's were my favorite colors too!
Yum! homemade Icecream sounds good right now. I wish I could make some. Our Cow is only giving a half gallon a day. But maybe if I save up the cream I can make some! :)
~Grace
Post a Comment