....... whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Today and Tomarow

Tomorrow is Nathanels 11th birthday! We are going to the market... We have to get up early, It is going to be fun fun fun in TC! There is the GT Cherry Festival going on and there will be a parade! Last year Just Hannah, Enoch, and Nathanael and Daddy watched it. Now this time I am going too! It will be fun! Me an Hannah made cakes today for tomorrow. We have some Ideas on how we are going to decorate them. maybe if I'll post a few pics of them when they are done...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the new look!

Josie said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Nathaniel, happy birthday to you!!!

Oh the parade and cherry festival sounds alot of fun! I hope you have fun!