Me and Grandpa
Me and Grandma
Me, Hannah, Mama, and Grandma
Back row from L to R: Enoch, Daddy, Mama, Nathanael
Front row from L to R: David, Hannah, Me
We had a pleasant visit with Mama's parents yesterday.
I always enjoy the time when they come up to visit. They are two very special people in my life and I love them.
the lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
Psalm 16: 6


4 comments:
What a special post this is, Grace! Thank you for sharing pictures. I especially like your family photo--you all look so happy. :)
Have a great weekend! I so wish you were headed for ND right now to join us for fun on the prairie, but I guess it just wasn't God's will for this year. I'll try to get lots of pictures to share so you can feel (kind of) like you were there...
Love you lots,
Cora
What a sweet post. I just looked and looked at the family picture. How your faces are so dear to me. Tell each of them I said hello.
Grace, you captured well our moment with my parents. I want you to know that residing in my heart is a special place for all of you... I go there often and thank the Lord for the health, and beauty of two special people I can call my own... like none other! Just like you I am so glad your a part of all of this
Mama
Grace, thank you so much for the chicken tip! I had not thought of that, but I just might try it - it seems like a good plan! :)
Thanks for posting these pictures as well!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Post a Comment