So our dog, our sweet dog is now named Teasel. Thanks everyone for giving ideas.
....... whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Friday, June 25, 2010
She has a name!
We have a name for her! We were all sitting around the table and trying to think of a name for her this evening. I was thinking really hard and all of a sudden I thought of Teasel and I knew that that was it. I said " Teasel" every one looked at me and did not say yes or no, but they had looks on there faces that said YES! Then mama said raise your hand whoever agrees with the name Teasel! all seven hands were raised up high and everyone with a smile on there face said "yes!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Teasel! It suits her perfectly! :)
How cute! I hope you have many years of happiness with your Teasel. :)
HI, thank you for your blog address. I am the second oldest out of seven. I am Nineteen.
I think that Teasel is a beautiful name.
Post a Comment