....... whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

today...

We had such a wonderful time visiting with a couple that we met at the market. They came and had a meal with us. They are such fun people and are enjoyable to be with. I am so thankful that God brought them into our lives.
This week I cleaned and organized my room and stored away my winter clothes.
I have been gathering wild herbs for tisanes and infusions in the winter. I am drying them in the loft in my room and also on the herb drying racks that are in my room. I have been doing sewing, sewing little pants, shirts and dresses. So far I have two dresses and three pants and three shirts. I am working on another dress. I am making them all out of my old clothes that I don't want any more. I am storing them away for little ones that may come into my life that may need them. Mama has been doing alot of baking and making things for our "bread Today" customers. Alot of people came today to pick up their stuff. It is so nice to see pleasant smiling faces. I am so happy! Jesus is my joy! He brought me out to bring me in He broke the power of death and sin I needed someone to come and reign within, and now I'm free this very hour alive by faith and filled with power, Christ Jesus brought me out so He could bring me in. He has done it! He is alive in me! I will keep my focus on Him. I can look to and think about something that I want, and want right now. That can take my eyes off of Him and what He has for me right now. He knows my desires and what my heart is longing for and He knows that in His time He will bring me to the place that He is preparing me for.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh I love you dear sister!

Anonymous said...

Hello Grace! I am looking for some good online knitting resources, and was wondering if you give me some advice?
Thank you!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><