....... whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We are in desperation folks!

We got a dog on sunday and it came with the name of Vicious, she is too sweet of a dog to have a name as that. I am here to ask you all, who ever you may be, to help us in naming our dog. We have thought of every name we can think of and have not come up with a name that fits. Soooo..... Please give me as many ideas for a name for her as you want. No people names please! Put them in a comment below.
Many thanks~Grace



7 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Grace! I haven't gotten my dog yet, but have been planning and writing lists of names in preparation I've narrowed it down to three:

-Lady Blueberry
-Sela (which means 'Rock' in hebrew)
-To-It

The last name came from the play on the saying "...when I get around to it." and you hand to person a round piece of wood that says "To It" :) I thought it was cute. Have fun choosing the name!

Blessings,
Shana

Hannah said...

Somethin other than Duchess! Arg!

Cora Beth said...

Oh Congratulations!!!! Hooray for your family! I know you've wanted a dog for quite a while already.

As far as name suggestions go, she reminds me of a dog I used to have--whose name was Sheba. She also reminds me of a friends' dog, who was named Muffin. And then, her nose reminds me of a lamb I used to have that I named Spice Cake. :) I don't know if that was helpful or not, but I just had to write and congratulate you all! May your sweet "Vicious" have a long and happy life.

Love you,
~Cora

YahKheena said...

My youngest daughter wants to name her pet bunny (when she gets it) Kiwi...I think it is such a cute name for an animal.

Blesisngs

Josie said...

I'm sorry but "Vicious" is too funny! :)

I agree w/ Hannah, "duchess" is used alot!

I don't know of any that aren't people names. *sorry*

Anonymous said...

hummm, how about brownie? Oooor, Belle? coffee? Arielle? It means that If you have a courageous, loyal, or stoic pet, this name is a great choice. This pooch will always protect and love you. River? You could Think of the flowing waters of a river and the serenity of that sound, this name will always bring this sense of serenity to mind as you call out to your companion.

Hope this helps!

Grace said...

Hi Grace! I've really enjoyed your blog so far! I didn't see how to remove your address from my blog so if you could tell me how, or if you could remove it yourself that would be great! God bless!